Blank beer tap handle solid oak wood in a shape of full size beer bottle for laser engraving. Handmade natural oak wood. Made in Oakville, MD, USA.
- One tap handle, 1 qty blank oak wood handles. 9" tall. CO2 laser engravable. The wood is natural, unfinished, sanded smooth. You can use it unfinished or apply finish of your choice.
Full size beer bottle shape tap handle engraved with vintage style beer label logo and personalized with your text. Will fit all standard beer tap faucets including kegerator.
Materials: Natural unfinished Oak wood. Oak wood is sanded very smooth. Can be used unfinished, and will get a nice patina after some time, but can be coated with any wood finishing product
Usage: Great way to identify your beer taps with a custom engraved tap handle. Will fit
all standard beer tap faucets worldwide.Taps need to be spaced minimum 2.5” apart in order for these tap handles to fit.
Great for kegerator taps, breweries, restaurants, bars, pubs and homebrewers. Made in Oakville, MD, USA. All materials are locally grown, sourced, milled, kiln dried and processed.
Blank beer tap handle bottle shape for laser engraving 1 qty
- Tap handle height : 9”
- Tap handle diameter: 2-1/4”
- Minimum tap spacing: 2-1/2”
- Material: Unfinished natural oak wood
- Brand: Andle's Tap Handles
Only $ 1.99 and up. Usually ships within 2 business days.