Blank beer tap handle with chalkboard dry-erase marker board for laser engraving. Handmade natural oak wood. Made in Oakville, MD, USA.
- 1 qty, of blank oak wood single sided tap handles. CO2 laser engravable. The wood is natural, unfinished, sanded smooth. You can use it unfinished or apply finish of your choice.
- Marker board is permanently installed unless requested loose. Unlike most other chalkboard surfaces, the Premium maker board is made of a non-porous, hard laminate material with matte finish. NEON dry erase markers or liquid chalk pens are needed to write on the black dry erase surface. Regular dry erase markers are not visible on this surface. Old fashion chalk sticks do not work.
Great for kegerator taps, breweries, restaurants, bars, pubs and homebrewers. Made in Oakville, MD, USA. All materials are locally grown, sourced, milled, kiln dried and processed.
Blank beer tap handles for laser engraving 5 qty
- Size: 9.5" tall x 3" wide x 7/8” thick
- Threaded insert thread: 3/8 x 16 brass
- Material: Unfinished natural oak wood
- Brand: Andle's Tap Handles
- Faucet is not included.
Only $ 1.99 and up. Usually ships within 2 business days.